The Dark Knight Rises
Win exclusive The Dark Knight Rises movie premiums!
Warner Bros. Pictures' and Legendary Pictures' The Dark Knight Rises is the epic conclusion to filmmaker Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy.
Leading an all-star international cast, Oscar® winner Christian Bale ("The Fighter") again plays the dual role of Bruce Wayne/Batman. The film also stars Anne Hathaway, as Selina Kyle; Tom Hardy, as Bane; Oscar® winner Marion Cotillard ("La Vie en Rose"), as Miranda Tate; and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, as John Blake.
Returning to the main cast, Oscar® winner Michael Caine ("The Cider House Rules") plays Alfred; Gary Oldman is Commissioner Gordon; and Oscar® winner Morgan Freeman ("Million Dollar Baby") reprises the role of Lucius Fox.
The screenplay is written by Christopher Nolan and Jonathan Nolan, story by Christopher Nolan & David S. Goyer. The film is produced by Emma Thomas, Christopher Nolan and Charles Roven, who previously teamed on "Batman Begins" and the record-breaking blockbuster "The Dark Knight." The executive producers are Benjamin Melniker, Michael E. Uslan, Kevin De La Noy and Thomas Tull, with Jordan Goldberg serving as co-producer. The film is based upon characters appearing in comic books published by DC Comics. Batman was created by Bob Kane.
Behind the scenes, The Dark Knight Rises reunites the director with several of his longtime collaborators, all of whom worked together on the "The Dark Knight." The creative team includes director of photography Wally Pfister, who recently won an Oscar® for his work on Nolan's "Inception"; production designer Nathan Crowley; editor Lee Smith; and Oscar®-winning costume designer Lindy Hemming ("Topsy-Turvy"). In addition, Paul Franklin and Chris Corbould, who both won Oscars® for the effects in "Inception," supervised the visual and special effects, respectively. The music is composed by Oscar® winner Hans Zimmer ("The Lion King").
In helming the film, Christopher Nolan is utilizing IMAX® cameras even more extensively than he did on "The Dark Knight," which had marked the first time ever that a major feature film was partially shot with IMAX cameras.
The locations span three continents and include the American cities of Pittsburgh, New York and Los Angeles, as well as sites in India, England and Scotland.
The Dark Knight Rises is a presentation of Warner Bros. Pictures, in association with Legendary Pictures. Slated for release beginning July 20, 2012, the film will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.
The Dark Knight Rises opens in cinemas 19 July 2012!
For more info please log on to www.thedarkknightrises-asia.com
To win yourself limited edition The Dark Knight Rises movie premiums; all you have to do is answer one (1) simple movie question and complete the tiebreaker. Entries with the correct answer and the best tiebreaker wins!
Contest ends 16 July 2012.
Prize redemption date 25 -31 July 2012
Office Hours: Monday - Friday
10.00am - 12.30pm
1.30pm - 5.00pm
Please bring along your Identification Card (IC) for verification purposes
Terms & Conditions
• All entries must reach us by 16 July 2012 at 11.59pm.
• Winners list will be available on www.cinema.com.my from 18 July 2012 onwards.
• NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS WILL ONLY BE DONE ONLINE.
• Please visit Cinema Online's website to check if you are a winner.
1. Each participant is only allowed to submit up to a maximum of 3 entries.
2. Participants below the age of 18 years are advised to get parental consent before entering our contests.
3. Winners' lists will be available on www.cinema.com.my from the date stipulated in the relevant contest page. Notification of winners will ONLY be done online. Please check if you are a winner by using www.cinema.com.my
4. Prizes not collected within the stipulated redemption period will be forfeited.
5. Unless otherwise specified, collection of prizes for all contests will be at the Cinema Online office. Delivery of prizes by Poslaju is available upon request at RM10.00 (postage & packaging). For details, email: email@example.com
6. Cinema Online is not liable for prizes that are delayed or lost during transit.
7. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
8. Cinema Online reserves the right to replace any prize with another without prior notice.
9. Judges' decision is final. No correspondence on winner selection will be entertained.