The Gangster - Antapal
Win "The Gangster - Antapal" preview passes!
Translated literally to "Gangster", "Antapal" is a story previously told in 1997's "Dang Bireley's and Young Gangsters" ("2499 Antapan Krong Muang"), the debut feature by Nonzee Nimibutr. "Antapal" is a fact-based tale with documentary segments in which old-timers from the era are interviewed and talk about the young gangsters of 1950s and '60s Thailand, but centres on Dang's friend Jod this time. Jod is a gangster who has been sent to jail as a result of a military coup who brings new order to the streets. In the young gangsters' neighbourhood, it is a uniformed officer named Neung who rules like a dictator and is a frequent thorn in the side of Jod's gang. When he emerges from prison, Jod is a changed man with a determination to set things right. But, knowing no other life, he returns to his old gangster ways with his old crew, which the new kids have joined. Amidst beefing with rival gangs and paranoia over a possible mole within their ranks, Jod's new gang quickly unravels...
"The Gangster - Antapal" opens in cinemas 11 Oct 2012
To score two (2) tickets to the preview screening, all you have to do is answer a simple question and complete the tiebreaker in not more than 20 words. Entries will be judged based on all correct answers and the best tiebreaker.
Contest ends 28 August 2012.
Notice: Please be informed that the release date of "The Gangster - Antapal" has been postponed to 11 October 2012. Cinema Online's preview screening of this movie will also be postponed to 9 October.
Date: 9 October 2012 (Tuesday)
Time: 9.00 pm
Venue: GSC Mid Valley
Redemption time : 7.00pm - 8.30pm
Note: Please bring along your Identification Card for ticket redemption at the Redemption Counter.
Terms & Conditions
• All entries must reach us by 28 Aug 2012 at 11.59pm.
• Winners list will be available on www.cinema.com.my from 30 Aug 2012 onwards.
• NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS WILL ONLY BE DONE ONLINE.
• Please visit Cinema Online's website to check if you are a winner.
1. Each participant is only allowed to submit up to a maximum of 3 entries.
2. Participants below the age of 18 years are advised to get parental consent before entering our contests.
3. Winners' lists will be available on www.cinema.com.my from the date stipulated in the relevant contest page. Notification of winners will ONLY be done online. Please check if you are a winner by using www.cinema.com.my
4. Prizes not collected within the stipulated redemption period will be forfeited.
5. Unless otherwise specified, collection of prizes for all contests will be at the Cinema Online office. Delivery of prizes by Poslaju is available upon request at RM10.00 (postage & packaging). For details, email: email@example.com
6. Cinema Online is not liable for prizes that are delayed or lost during transit.
7. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
8. Cinema Online reserves the right to replace any prize with another without prior notice.
9. Judges' decision is final. No correspondence on winner selection will be entertained.