The Expendables 3
Barney, Christmas and the rest of the team comes face-to-face with Conrad Stonebanks, who years ago co-founded The Expendables with Barney. Stonebanks subsequently became a ruthless arms trader and someone who Barney was forced to kill... or so he thought. Stonebanks, who eluded death once before, now is making it his mission to end The Expendables - but Barney has other plans. Barney decides that he has to fight old blood with new blood, and brings in a new era of Expendables team members, recruiting individuals who are younger, faster and more tech-savvy. The latest mission becomes a clash of classic old-school style versus high-tech expertise in the Expendables` most personal battle yet.
: Malay / Chinese
: 14 Aug 2014
: Action / Adventure / Thriller
2 Hours 6 Minutes
: TGV Pictures
, Wesley Snipes,
: Patrick Hughes
Watch this if you liked:
"Transporter" & "The Expendables" franchise
The Good, the Bad and the Expendables:
• The cast is not fully utilised properly, leading action stars (Jason Statham) get minimal lines while actors who should never do "Expendable" somehow get roped in (hint: Harrison Ford).
• For those who are expecting lots of gore and action, this movie will disappoint as it is now squeaky clean and rated PG-13.
• At least the puns are still there for everybody to laugh along with.
• It's a good movie only for those who enjoy watching action movies without much of a solid storyline.
• This is the first time in the "Expendables" films that Barney Ross (Sylvester Stallone) does not sport a moustache and goatee.
Cinema Online, 05 August 2014
Henry Golding calls out Miss Universe Malaysia's racist remarks
Even the "Crazy Rich Asians" star is angered by Samantha Katie James' comments
Is Evan Peters reprising Quicksilver role for "WandaVision"?
Peters is well known for his portrayal of the speedy superhero in "X-Men" movies
That viral 'Fizi scene' in "Upin Ipin" was intentional
Les' Copaque said that it was based on children's way of thinking in real life
"Sepet" is available for free on YouTube only until this week
Stars Sharifah Amani and Ng Choo Seong will also answer questions about the movie
Ryan Gosling-starring "Wolfman" is hunting for director
Universal announces another new movie after its successful monster universe relaunch
John Cusack shares clips of police attacking him for filming at protest
The actor was filming a riot in Chicago when the police allegedly attacked him
See All News
Select Area / All Area
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Select Movie / All Movies
Using a smaller screen?
Click here to view our old desktop layout.
- General viewing for all ages
- Parental guidance is advisable for children below 13 years old
- For 18+ with elements for mature audiences
[View full list]
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.