Libby Day is the only surviving witness of a horrific massacre that took her mother and sisters. She decides to testify against her brother who is claimed by her to be the killer. Twenty-five years later, a group obsessed with solving notorious crimes confronts her with questions on what really happened during the massacre.
: Malay / Chinese
: 25 Jun 2015
1 Hour 53 Minutes
: GSC MOVIES
Chloë Grace Moretz
: Gilles Paquet-Brenner
Watch this if you liked:
The Good, the Bad and the Dark Truth:
• An intensifying and dark mystery thriller which leads up to a twisted surprise ending that has been carefully built up and is completely unexpected.
• The acting is solid throughout, with special mention to Charlize Theron, Christina Hendricks and Corey Stoll, who are completely outstanding.
• The film is almost on par with the book, which is surprising because film adaptations usually don't fare well when compared to the original book version.
• Charlize Theron replaced Amy Adams in the lead role when Adams became unavailable after the project was green-lit.
Cinema Online, 29 June 2015
Tom Cruise to build a village so "Mission: Impossible 7" can resume filming?
Production on the movie was halted earlier this year due to the pandemic
Farid Kamil sentenced to 13 months in prison
The actor is found guilty of using criminal force on a police officer
Reen Rahim expresses excitement over working with 'otai' comedians
"Syif Malam Raya" is the actress' latest film, which made its premiere recently
Henry Golding calls out Miss Universe Malaysia's racist remarks
Even the "Crazy Rich Asians" star is angered by Samantha Katie James' comments
Is Evan Peters reprising Quicksilver role for "WandaVision"?
Peters is well known for his portrayal of the speedy superhero in "X-Men" movies
That viral 'Fizi scene' in "Upin Ipin" was intentional
Les' Copaque said that it was based on children's way of thinking in real life
See All News
Select Area / All Area
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Select Movie / All Movies
Using a smaller screen?
Click here to view our old desktop layout.
- General viewing for all ages
- Parental guidance is advisable for children below 13 years old
- For 18+ with elements for mature audiences
[View full list]
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.