This film takes an inside look at organized crime`s use of local New York City bars as money-laundering `drops`. When lonely Brooklyn bartender Bob Saginowski uncovers a drop of a different sort in the form of a battered pit bull puppy that he rescues from certain death, he comes into contact with Nadia, a mysterious woman hiding a dark past.
: 13 Nov 2014
: Drama / Crime
1 Hour 46 Minutes
: 20th Century Fox
: Michaël R. Roskam
Watch this if you liked:
“Pride and Glory”
The Good, the Bad and the Drop
• Though the movie is a typical crime drama, the astounding performance given by Tom Hardy and the other cast increases the movie's worth and value top watch.
• Despite the plot being slow, the movie is surprisingly enjoyable as the conversation of characters does not bore you at all.
• The movie is almost flawless as it does not have an overly complicated plot, the sound and CG effects are quite balanced and the cast are absolutely perfect in their performance.
• The film is based on a short story titled "Animal Rescue" by Dennis Lehane.
Cinema Online, 14 November 2014
Tom Cruise to build a village so "Mission: Impossible 7" can resume filming?
Production on the movie was halted earlier this year due to the pandemic
Farid Kamil sentenced to 13 months in prison
The actor is found guilty of using criminal force on a police officer
Reen Rahim expresses excitement over working with 'otai' comedians
"Syif Malam Raya" is the actress' latest film, which made its premiere recently
Henry Golding calls out Miss Universe Malaysia's racist remarks
Even the "Crazy Rich Asians" star is angered by Samantha Katie James' comments
Is Evan Peters reprising Quicksilver role for "WandaVision"?
Peters is well known for his portrayal of the speedy superhero in "X-Men" movies
That viral 'Fizi scene' in "Upin Ipin" was intentional
Les' Copaque said that it was based on children's way of thinking in real life
See All News
Select Area / All Area
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Select Movie / All Movies
Using a smaller screen?
Click here to view our old desktop layout.
- General viewing for all ages
- Parental guidance is advisable for children below 13 years old
- For 18+ with elements for mature audiences
[View full list]
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.