A State Department employee newly posted to the American embassy in London is given the task of stopping terrorists from getting into the U.S. However, she gets discredited after she was framed for crimes. She is now forced to go on the run while she tries to clear her name and stop a large-scale terrorist attack set for New Year`s Eve in Times Square.
: 28 May 2015
: Action / Thriller
1 Hour 37 Minutes
: TGV Pictures
: James McTeigue
Watch this if you liked:
“Run All Night”, “Olympus Has Fallen”
The Good, the Bad and the Survivor:
• For a woman who more often than not portrays strong characters in movies, Milla Jovovich makes a 180 here that makes her a weak, confused and admittedly boring-to-watch agent.
• Though there's only so much the cast can do when they are tied to a ridiculous script that offers no excitement despite being labelled as an action thriller. The storyline is dated and paced so slow, the audience can easily guess the ending before the still bemused main character can even figure out which side is up.
• The cinematography unfortunately makes the movie look like a B-grade action flick, ready to go straight to DVD instead of off to parade itself on the big screen.
• Dylan McDermott and Angela Bassett starred in different episodes of popular TV show "American Horror Story", and previously appeared together in 2013's "Olympus Has Fallen".
Cinema Online, 11 June 2015
Udine film festival reveals lineup for 2020's online-only edition
Korean movie "Ashfall" will open it, M'sian movie "Roh" among films in competition
Hollywood shows support for "Star Wars" star John Boyega
Boyega recently made a passionate speech during a Black Lives Matter protest in London
SeaShorts Film Festival 2020 to be held online
This year's edition will run in a virtual capacity when the film festival returns this August
Studio Ghibli's first CG-animated film selected by Cannes Film Festival
Details on the new Hayao Miyazaki film now emerge after kept secret since 2019
Tom Cruise to build a village so "Mission: Impossible 7" can resume filming?
Production on the movie was halted earlier this year due to the pandemic
Farid Kamil sentenced to 13 months in prison
The actor is found guilty of using criminal force on a police officer
See All News
Select Area / All Area
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Select Movie / All Movies
Using a smaller screen?
Click here to view our old desktop layout.
- General viewing for all ages
- Parental guidance is advisable for children below 13 years old
- For 18+ with elements for mature audiences
[View full list]
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.