Return Of The Cuckoo
Man Cho is celebrating Aunt Q`s birthday but the happy day doesn`t last long as he receives terrible news regarding his own cancer diagnosis. With less than a year to live, Man Cho goes on a self-searching journey to rediscover himself and find the purpose of living his remaining days.
: English / Malay / Chinese
: 12 Nov 2015
1 Hour 44 Minutes
: GSC MOVIES
Julian Cheung Chi-lam
, Michael Tong
Watch this if you liked:
“Return of the Cuckoo” TV series
The Good, the Bad and the Unrequited Love:
• The film is an absolute tearjerker, even if you didn't watch the original television series you will still cry while watching the film.
• Nevertheless, those who did not watch the original series might find it hard to pick up in the beginning, and some scenes will be a bit confusing due to the references to the series.
• The film has some of the greatest Hong Kong actors as the main characters, who wonderfully deliver their parts. Newcomer Joe Chen also gives an astounding performance throughout the movie.
• However, the supporting cast doesn't get much screen time.
• The bungee-jumping scene was originally written for Nancy Sit, but because she was too scared to jump, it was given to Julian Cheung and Charmaine Sheh instead.
Cinema Online, 17 November 2015
Henry Golding calls out Miss Universe Malaysia's racist remarks
Even the "Crazy Rich Asians" star is angered by Samantha Katie James' comments
Is Evan Peters reprising Quicksilver role for "WandaVision"?
Peters is well known for his portrayal of the speedy superhero in "X-Men" movies
That viral 'Fizi scene' in "Upin Ipin" was intentional
Les' Copaque said that it was based on children's way of thinking in real life
"Sepet" is available for free on YouTube only until this week
Stars Sharifah Amani and Ng Choo Seong will also answer questions about the movie
Ryan Gosling-starring "Wolfman" is hunting for director
Universal announces another new movie after its successful monster universe relaunch
John Cusack shares clips of police attacking him for filming at protest
The actor was filming a riot in Chicago when the police allegedly attacked him
See All News
Select Area / All Area
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Select Movie / All Movies
Using a smaller screen?
Click here to view our old desktop layout.
- General viewing for all ages
- Parental guidance is advisable for children below 13 years old
- For 18+ with elements for mature audiences
[View full list]
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.