Pirates Of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge
When the treacherous Captain Salazar and his crew of ghost pirates escape from the Devil`s Triangle, they are determined to wipe out every pirate at sea - including Captain Jack Sparrow. To escape and save himself from his old nemesis, Jack must now seek out the legendary Trident of Poseidon, a powerful artifact that gives its possessor complete control over the seas. But to do so, he must form an uneasy alliance with a brilliant and beautiful astronomer, Carina Smyth, and a headstrong young sailor in the Royal Navy, Henry.
: 25 May 2017
: Action / Adventure / Fantasy
2 Hours 9 Minutes
: Walt Disney Pictures
, Brenton Thwaites,
, Kevin McNally,
: Joachim Rønning, Espen Sandberg
: 2D, 3D, IMAX 2D, IMAX 3D, 2D ATMOS, 2D ATMOS D-BOX
Watch this if you liked:
“Pirates of the Caribbean” series
The Good, the Bad and the Vengeful Pirate:
• Johnny Depp was born to play Jack Sparrow just like how Robert Downey Jr was meant to be Iron Man or how Hugh Jackman will always be the best Wolverine - there's just no question of his role.
• Like many movies these days, "Salazar's Revenge" attempts to be both a sequel and a reboot, which some people refer to as a remake-quel, and surprisingly, it succeeds in doing just that.
• The fifth movie still has its flaws, but it is still a lot better than many of its predecessors, and is probably the best "Pirates" movie since the original.
• Unlike in the fourth instalment, the elements of entertainment were quite abundant and it is definitely a lot funnier and more thrilling.
• What makes this new "Pirates" movie good is that they went back to the roots of the series and concentrated on the characters we love and their legacies.
• The film has the shortest running time of all the "Pirates of the Caribbean" films.
Cinema Online, 29 May 2017
Tom Cruise to build a village so "Mission: Impossible 7" can resume filming?
Production on the movie was halted earlier this year due to the pandemic
Farid Kamil sentenced to 13 months in prison
The actor is found guilty of using criminal force on a police officer
Reen Rahim expresses excitement over working with 'otai' comedians
"Syif Malam Raya" is the actress' latest film, which made its premiere recently
Henry Golding calls out Miss Universe Malaysia's racist remarks
Even the "Crazy Rich Asians" star is angered by Samantha Katie James' comments
Is Evan Peters reprising Quicksilver role for "WandaVision"?
Peters is well known for his portrayal of the speedy superhero in "X-Men" movies
That viral 'Fizi scene' in "Upin Ipin" was intentional
Les' Copaque said that it was based on children's way of thinking in real life
See All News
Select Area / All Area
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Select Movie / All Movies
Using a smaller screen?
Click here to view our old desktop layout.
- General viewing for all ages
- Parental guidance is advisable for children below 13 years old
- For 18+ with elements for mature audiences
[View full list]
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.