The Jungle Book
Mowgli is a man-cub raised by a family of wolves whose friends include a bear named Baloo and a panther by the name of Bagheera. The young boy is forced to flee the only home he`s ever known when a fearsome tiger, Shere Khan, goes after him. Accompanied by his friends, Mowgli embarks on a journey of self-discovery.
: Malay / Chinese
: 7 Apr 2016
: Adventure / Drama / Fantasy
1 Hour 46 Minutes
: WALT DISNEY PICTURES
: Neel Sethi,
, Lupita Nyong'o, Giancarlo Esposito
: 2D, 3D, IMAX 3D, 2D ATMOS, 2D ATMOS D-BOX
Watch this if you liked:
“The Jungle Book” (1967)
The Good, the Bad and the Bare Necessities:
• Unlike the original Disney classic, the film has a darker tone with intense action scenes, and also deals with more serious affairs, but nevertheless, the film managed to make everything as family-friendly as possible considering that it is a Disney production.
• Like many reimagined Disney movies, the film also used a more modern approached and tone, but still remains faithful to the original story by Rudyard Kipling.
• The visuals are amazingly engrossing and the animal effects are overwhelmingly successful, making them look super realistic with extraordinary details.
• Unlike the first Disney classic from 1967, Kaa the Snake is portrayed as a female, rather than a male. This is because the director felt that there were too many male characters in the original movie.
Cinema Online, 05 April 2016
Tom Cruise to build a village so "Mission: Impossible 7" can resume filming?
Production on the movie was halted earlier this year due to the pandemic
Farid Kamil sentenced to 13 months in prison
The actor is found guilty of using criminal force on a police officer
Reen Rahim expresses excitement over working with 'otai' comedians
"Syif Malam Raya" is the actress' latest film, which made its premiere recently
Henry Golding calls out Miss Universe Malaysia's racist remarks
Even the "Crazy Rich Asians" star is angered by Samantha Katie James' comments
Is Evan Peters reprising Quicksilver role for "WandaVision"?
Peters is well known for his portrayal of the speedy superhero in "X-Men" movies
That viral 'Fizi scene' in "Upin Ipin" was intentional
Les' Copaque said that it was based on children's way of thinking in real life
See All News
Select Area / All Area
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Select Movie / All Movies
Using a smaller screen?
Click here to view our old desktop layout.
- General viewing for all ages
- Parental guidance is advisable for children below 13 years old
- For 18+ with elements for mature audiences
[View full list]
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.