The third theatrical Fantastic Four film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team of the same name. The film is a reboot of the Fantastic Four film franchise, it follows four young outsiders who teleport to an alternate and dangerous universe which alters their physical form in shocking ways. The four of them must learn to embrace their newfound powers and use them to save Earth from a familiar enemy.
: 6 Aug 2015
: Action / Science Fiction / Fantasy
1 Hour 40 Minutes
: 20th Century Fox
Michael B. Jordan
, Toby Kebbell
: 2D, 2D ATMOS
Watch this if you liked:
The 2005 “Fantastic Four” film
The Good, the Bad and the Not that Fantastic Four:
• The film does not deliver quite as well as the 2005 version starring Jessica Alba and Chris Evans which is kind of a shame seeing that it had great potential with a fresh promising cast.
• There's not enough backstory of each character to make them relatable to the viewer and the second half of the film seems a bit rushed when it comes to the plot.
• The chemistry between the cast seems strained as there is a lack interaction or bonding between them as seen in other superhero ensemble films like "X-Men" and "Avengers".
• The strength of the film lies in its stunning visuals and sound effects which salvages it from being forgettable.
• The film director decided to make the Storm family of mixed ethnicities because of the increasing numbers of mixed families in the 21st century.
Cinema Online, 06 August 2015
Henry Golding calls out Miss Universe Malaysia's racist remarks
Even the "Crazy Rich Asians" star is angered by Samantha Katie James' comments
Is Evan Peters reprising Quicksilver role for "WandaVision"?
Peters is well known for his portrayal of the speedy superhero in "X-Men" movies
That viral 'Fizi scene' in "Upin Ipin" was intentional
Les' Copaque said that it was based on children's way of thinking in real life
"Sepet" is available for free on YouTube only until this week
Stars Sharifah Amani and Ng Choo Seong will also answer questions about the movie
Ryan Gosling-starring "Wolfman" is hunting for director
Universal announces another new movie after its successful monster universe relaunch
John Cusack shares clips of police attacking him for filming at protest
The actor was filming a riot in Chicago when the police allegedly attacked him
See All News
Select Area / All Area
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Select Movie / All Movies
Using a smaller screen?
Click here to view our old desktop layout.
- General viewing for all ages
- Parental guidance is advisable for children below 13 years old
- For 18+ with elements for mature audiences
[View full list]
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.