A deaf drug pusher named Uda is forced to sell drugs so that he can pay for his impending cochlear implant surgery, which will restore his hearing. He crosses path with Dara, a troubled schoolgirl who longs to escape from her oppressive and tyrannical father. The two soon form an unlikely relationship but find themselves facing challenges.
: 1 Sep 2016
1 Hour 36 Minutes
: Primeworks Studios
: Zahiril Adzim,
, Sharifah Sakinah
: Mohd Khairul Azri
Watch this if you liked:
The Good, the Bad and the Unheard Voice:
• The story may seem like a typical tragic romance between a deaf guy and a girl, but it is more than that as it covers the realistic happenings of everyday life.
• Love is only a sub-theme of this movie as the main highlight is really the social issues like drug abuse, unprotected sex and violence.
• Kudos to the director for having the guts to portray realistic and sensitive scenes with a heavy impact.
• The film is truly a unique masterpiece that is not just heart-breaking but real.
Cinema Online, 06 September 2016
Tom Cruise to build a village so "Mission: Impossible 7" can resume filming?
Production on the movie was halted earlier this year due to the pandemic
Farid Kamil sentenced to 13 months in prison
The actor is found guilty of using criminal force on a police officer
Reen Rahim expresses excitement over working with 'otai' comedians
"Syif Malam Raya" is the actress' latest film, which made its premiere recently
Henry Golding calls out Miss Universe Malaysia's racist remarks
Even the "Crazy Rich Asians" star is angered by Samantha Katie James' comments
Is Evan Peters reprising Quicksilver role for "WandaVision"?
Peters is well known for his portrayal of the speedy superhero in "X-Men" movies
That viral 'Fizi scene' in "Upin Ipin" was intentional
Les' Copaque said that it was based on children's way of thinking in real life
See All News
Select Area / All Area
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Select Movie / All Movies
Using a smaller screen?
Click here to view our old desktop layout.
- General viewing for all ages
- Parental guidance is advisable for children below 13 years old
- For 18+ with elements for mature audiences
[View full list]
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.