Triumph In The Skies
"Triumph in the Skies" is a Hong Kong movie adaptation of the TVB series by the same name. This drama movie tells the story of the glamourous lives of the pilots and flight attendants working for the fictional Skylette Airways, which is based on Hong Kong`s Cathay Pacific. It stars some of Hong Kong`s biggest acts such as Francis Ng, Louis Koo, Julian Cheung, Sammi Cheng and Charmaine Sheh.
: 14 Feb 2015
1 Hour 40 Minutes
: GSC Movies
: Wilson Yip, Matt Chow
Watch this if you liked:
“Triumph in the Skies” series
The Good, the Bad and the Soaring Flight
• The plot of the film is simple and sweet but packed too tightly as it focuses on the romantic relationships between 3 pairs of couples within the span of 100 minutes.
• Fans of the original series might find the film a bit too cheesy, as it focused way too much on the romance and not on aviation which is what the movie was supposed to be about.
• The film seems to focus more on the additional cast (Louis Koo and Charmaine Sheh) instead of Julian Cheung and Francis Ng, who are both main characters from the original series.
• The cinematography and scenery of the film is spectacular and captivating, as most of it was shot in England.
• Two scenes from the film were cut off from Malaysian cinemas for being too sexual in nature.
Cinema Online, 24 February 2015
Henry Golding calls out Miss Universe Malaysia's racist remarks
Even the "Crazy Rich Asians" star is angered by Samantha Katie James' comments
Is Evan Peters reprising Quicksilver role for "WandaVision"?
Peters is well known for his portrayal of the speedy superhero in "X-Men" movies
That viral 'Fizi scene' in "Upin Ipin" was intentional
Les' Copaque said that it was based on children's way of thinking in real life
"Sepet" is available for free on YouTube only until this week
Stars Sharifah Amani and Ng Choo Seong will also answer questions about the movie
Ryan Gosling-starring "Wolfman" is hunting for director
Universal announces another new movie after its successful monster universe relaunch
John Cusack shares clips of police attacking him for filming at protest
The actor was filming a riot in Chicago when the police allegedly attacked him
See All News
Select Area / All Area
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Select Movie / All Movies
Using a smaller screen?
Click here to view our old desktop layout.
- General viewing for all ages
- Parental guidance is advisable for children below 13 years old
- For 18+ with elements for mature audiences
[View full list]
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.