ReviewWriter: Cinnamon LionWriter Ratings:Overall: Cast: Plot: Effects: Cinematography: Watch this if you liked:
Previous “Ice Age” movies The Good, the Bad and the End of the World:
• "Ice Age" is definitely one of the longest-running animated franchises of all time, wrapping up the series with more adventures and laughs.
• Though the finale might not be amazingly superb, but it is a great way to end the series that has developed quite a large fan base.
• The film is somehow predictable and unpredictable at the same time, as from history we know that all the animals from the ice age are supposed to be extinct after the asteroid disaster, but the film gives us an expected twist.
• The film features more new, colourful and funny characters, and most importantly, everyone's favourite weasel, Buck, voiced by Simon Pegg returns to tickle your bones with his lunacy and plain insanity.
• The final movie is purely made to make you laugh, and just like all the other "Ice Age" films, this one doesn't disappoint! Cinema Online, 12 July 2016