An aged Chennai-based gangster, Kabaliswaran, tries to save and protect the contracted Indian labourers who are working hard to survive in Southeast Asian countries.
: 22 Jul 2016
2 Hours 30 Minutes
: Malik Streams Corporation
, Radhika Apte, Attakathi Dinesh, Kalaiyarasan, Dhansika, John Vijay,
: Pa Ranjith
: 2D, 2D ATMOS
Watch this if you liked:
The Good, the Bad and the Aged Mafia:
• The film has a simple premise, but Rajinikanth is the one who brings out the best of the film, without him, the film would probably be just another revenge drama.
• For once, the action in the film is not too over the top like many recent Tamil and Telugu films, though some parts are still unrealistic, it is still toned down as compared to others.
• Rajinikanth may be the main highlight of this movie, but there are times when Radhika Apte, who plays the wife - steals the lime light with her charms and delightful performances.
• This is the first ever Indian film to be dubbed into Malay language due to Rajinikanth's huge fan base in Malaysia.
Cinema Online, 26 July 2016
Farid Kamil sentenced to 13 months in prison
The actor is found guilty of using criminal force on a police officer
Reen Rahim expresses excitement over working with 'otai' comedians
"Syif Malam Raya" is the actress' latest film, which made its premiere recently
Henry Golding calls out Miss Universe Malaysia's racist remarks
Even the "Crazy Rich Asians" star is angered by Samantha Katie James' comments
Is Evan Peters reprising Quicksilver role for "WandaVision"?
Peters is well known for his portrayal of the speedy superhero in "X-Men" movies
That viral 'Fizi scene' in "Upin Ipin" was intentional
Les' Copaque said that it was based on children's way of thinking in real life
"Sepet" is available for free on YouTube only until this week
Stars Sharifah Amani and Ng Choo Seong will also answer questions about the movie
See All News
Select Area / All Area
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Select Movie / All Movies
Using a smaller screen?
Click here to view our old desktop layout.
- General viewing for all ages
- Parental guidance is advisable for children below 13 years old
- For 18+ with elements for mature audiences
[View full list]
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.