Kevin is a man with at least 23 different personalities who is compelled to abduct three teenage girls led by the willful and observant Casey. As the girls are held captive, a final personality - "The Beast" - begins to materialise and dominate all the others, causing Kevin to fight for survival among all of those contained within him as well as everyone around him.
: 19 Jan 2017
1 Hour 58 Minutes
: United International Pictures
, Anya Taylor-Joy, Betty Buckley, Jessica Sula, Haley Lu Richardson
M. Night Shyamalan
Watch this if you liked:
The Good, the Bad and the Distinctive Personalities:
• The once-amazing director who made a decent comeback in 2015 with the thriller "The Visit", returns once again with another amazing work.
• James McAvoy has truly outdone himself with a very successful one-man show, showcasing 23 different personalities, a feat that is not easy to pull.
• His performance is amazingly versatile with an all accent-changing and mannerism-altering personas. None of the personalities resemble one another and each seems like individual characters.
• Lastly, like every other Shaymalan film, the movie too has a traditional Shyamalan twist that will deliver a jolt thrills to your nerves and also blow your mind away by the end.
• This is M. Night Shyamalan's longest movie to date, and also the most challenging of his career.
Cinema Online, 20 January 2017
SeaShorts Film Festival 2020 to be held online
This year's edition will run in a virtual capacity when the film festival returns this August
Studio Ghibli's first CG-animated film selected by Cannes Film Festival
Details on the new Hayao Miyazaki film now emerge after kept secret since 2019
Tom Cruise to build a village so "Mission: Impossible 7" can resume filming?
Production on the movie was halted earlier this year due to the pandemic
Farid Kamil sentenced to 13 months in prison
The actor is found guilty of using criminal force on a police officer
Henry Golding calls out Miss Universe Malaysia's racist remarks
Even the "Crazy Rich Asians" star is angered by Samantha Katie James' comments
Is Evan Peters reprising Quicksilver role for "WandaVision"?
Peters is well known for his portrayal of the speedy superhero in "X-Men" movies
See All News
Select Area / All Area
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Select Movie / All Movies
Using a smaller screen?
Click here to view our old desktop layout.
- General viewing for all ages
- Parental guidance is advisable for children below 13 years old
- For 18+ with elements for mature audiences
[View full list]
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.