The Lego Batman Movie
After the events in "The Lego Movie", Lego Batman, voiced by Will Arnett, is back as the caped crusader to battle yet another force of evil in the Lego realm. This time around, Joker and his team of villains are threatening Gotham city. It is up to Batman, who might have to give up his lone vigilante work style, to take the villains out with the help of his new adopted son-like figure, Robin, Batgirl and more in a new Lego adventure.
: Malay / Chinese
: 9 Feb 2017
: Action / Animation / Comedy
1 Hour 45 Minutes
: WARNER BROS. PICTURES
: Chris McKay
: 2D, 3D, IMAX 3D, 2D ATMOS, 2D ATMOS D-BOX
Watch this if you liked:
“The Lego Movie”
The Good, the Bad and the Lego Dark Knight:
• A complete crowd-pleaser packed with dazzling animation, clever jokes, and non-stop sequences of fun action and adventure.
• The movie honours Batman's 80-year legacy with various superhero humours and pop culture references while also managing to deliver laughs to the people of all ages.
• Similar to its predecessor, the equally awesome "The Lego Movie", the animation is simply breath-taking, incredibly detailed and faithful to the old Lego stop-motion videos.
• The film's biggest selling-point is its colourful characters delivered by an admirable cast of voice talents, who make the whole story filled with life and laughter.
• Billy Dee Williams voices Two-Face in this movie, and he had previously portrayed Two-Face's "good" alter ego, Harvey Dent, in Tim Burton's "Batman" (1989).
Cinema Online, 10 February 2017
Farid Kamil sentenced to 13 months in prison
The actor is found guilty of using criminal force on a police officer
Reen Rahim expresses excitement over working with 'otai' comedians
"Syif Malam Raya" is the actress' latest film, which made its premiere recently
Henry Golding calls out Miss Universe Malaysia's racist remarks
Even the "Crazy Rich Asians" star is angered by Samantha Katie James' comments
Is Evan Peters reprising Quicksilver role for "WandaVision"?
Peters is well known for his portrayal of the speedy superhero in "X-Men" movies
That viral 'Fizi scene' in "Upin Ipin" was intentional
Les' Copaque said that it was based on children's way of thinking in real life
"Sepet" is available for free on YouTube only until this week
Stars Sharifah Amani and Ng Choo Seong will also answer questions about the movie
See All News
Select Area / All Area
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Select Movie / All Movies
Using a smaller screen?
Click here to view our old desktop layout.
- General viewing for all ages
- Parental guidance is advisable for children below 13 years old
- For 18+ with elements for mature audiences
[View full list]
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.