An ex-soldier, Michael Knox, played by Dave Bautista, has to use all of his learned military skills to save a crowd of about 35, 000 people at a sporting event that is suddenly seized by a group of heavily armed criminals. One of the people in the stadium is the daughter of his fallen comrade.
: Malay / Chinese
: 20 Sep 2018
1 Hour 44 Minutes
: Mega Films Distribution Sdn Bhd
: Scott Mann
Watch this if you liked:
The Good, the Bad and the Bautista:
• Recently establishing himself as an action movie star and away from superhero prosthetics, Dave Bautista delivers a film that feels like a tribute to the "Die Hard" films and that's not entirely a bad thing.
• With Pierce Brosnan and Ray Stevenson also starring in this Scott Mann feature, it seems to have everything in order along with the main setting being a single location; an imposingly huge football stadium.
• While we wish we could see more of Bautista's comic chops here, we do get some much-needed comic relief moments from Amit Shah, who plays Faisal, a stadium employee who provides Bautista's character with strategic assistance - like a sidekick.
• There are a lot of violent scenes in this and amazing fight sequences, as well as an intense motorcycle chase that's enough to quench ones' thirst for adrenaline fuelled action.
Cinema Online, 01 October 2018
Henry Golding calls out Miss Universe Malaysia's racist remarks
Even the "Crazy Rich Asians" star is angered by Samantha Katie James' comments
Is Evan Peters reprising Quicksilver role for "WandaVision"?
Peters is well known for his portrayal of the speedy superhero in "X-Men" movies
That viral 'Fizi scene' in "Upin Ipin" was intentional
Les' Copaque said that it was based on children's way of thinking in real life
"Sepet" is available for free on YouTube only until this week
Stars Sharifah Amani and Ng Choo Seong will also answer questions about the movie
Ryan Gosling-starring "Wolfman" is hunting for director
Universal announces another new movie after its successful monster universe relaunch
John Cusack shares clips of police attacking him for filming at protest
The actor was filming a riot in Chicago when the police allegedly attacked him
See All News
Select Area / All Area
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Select Movie / All Movies
Using a smaller screen?
Click here to view our old desktop layout.
- General viewing for all ages
- Parental guidance is advisable for children below 13 years old
- For 18+ with elements for mature audiences
[View full list]
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.