This action-packed sci-fi thriller is about humanity`s last stand against a devastating alien invasion that threatens to wipe out the human race. In the war-ravaged African countryside, an American soldier and a French foreign aid worker are forced to team up and help each other survive the war-torn world. On their journey through the battlefield, the soldier slowly discovers his true identity, thus jeopardising the bond they have forged.
: 10 Aug 2017
: Science Fiction
1 Hour 28 Minutes
: RAM Entertainment
, Berenice Marlohe, Amy Louise Wilson
: Joe Miale
Watch this if you liked:
“War of the Worlds”
The Good, the Bad and the Alien Attack:
• "Revolt" is made with a low-budget, but it is surprisingly better than some big budget Hollywood movies.
• Despite the production's tiny budget, the movie turns out to be quite impressive as the budget is strategically stretched and allocated in the right place.
• For example, the movie is set in Africa, which is a good choice as it saves the team plenty of money for an apocalyptic setting.
• Although the aliens weren't very high-tech looking, they're still very intimidating.
• The message of the movie is simple and the script is smart and straight to the point without any twists.
• Alex Russell was previously attached to star before Lee Pace was cast.
Cinema Online, 09 October 2017
Henry Golding calls out Miss Universe Malaysia's racist remarks
Even the "Crazy Rich Asians" star is angered by Samantha Katie James' comments
Is Evan Peters reprising Quicksilver role for "WandaVision"?
Peters is well known for his portrayal of the speedy superhero in "X-Men" movies
That viral 'Fizi scene' in "Upin Ipin" was intentional
Les' Copaque said that it was based on children's way of thinking in real life
"Sepet" is available for free on YouTube only until this week
Stars Sharifah Amani and Ng Choo Seong will also answer questions about the movie
Ryan Gosling-starring "Wolfman" is hunting for director
Universal announces another new movie after its successful monster universe relaunch
John Cusack shares clips of police attacking him for filming at protest
The actor was filming a riot in Chicago when the police allegedly attacked him
See All News
Select Area / All Area
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Select Movie / All Movies
Using a smaller screen?
Click here to view our old desktop layout.
- General viewing for all ages
- Parental guidance is advisable for children below 13 years old
- For 18+ with elements for mature audiences
[View full list]
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.